Precautions and Safety
A Safety Message to our Guests
At Luminova Holidays, the safety of our visitors and employees is our number one priority. Our mission at Luminova is to provide a safe space for families to create holiday memories they can cherish during these times.
In addition to following the CDC and Texas Department of State Health Services (DHSH) guidelines, we are working closely with Tarrant County, the City of Arlington, and the Texas Rangers to ensure our event meets all guidelines and safety protocols recommended.
Luminova will be implementing enhanced safety protocols and social distancing measures to provide patrons with the safest experience possible. Per Tarrant Co., face coverings are required for all individuals over the age of 10, sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the event, frequent disinfecting on all high area touchpoints will be done during the event operating hours, and disinfectant sprayers will be used pre and post event to fully deep clean every day.
In addition to the cleaning, the event space spans over 270,000 sq ft of outdoor and spacious indoor areas and we are limiting capacity per event each night to allow for ample social distancing. The light path experience will be in a one-way directional path so we can send in groups and families together and everyone can space out accordingly as they wander thru our beautiful 2.7 million dazzling light trail.
We want Luminova to be your safe holiday experience this Christmas!
If for any reason we have to close select dates due to government mandates, we will work with you to reschedule your dates for another time. We want you to feel comfortable knowing you can buy your preferred date now before they sell out, as we do have a very limited capacity for each night.
We ask you take the following measures before coming to Luminova:
Public health authorities recommend self-screening before you enter public places for, and not entering public places with any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
- Please see the DHSH website at https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/ for more information.
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD I TAKE DURING MY VISIT?
Currently, the CDC or the DSHS recommends practicing the following protocols which are subject to change:
- Wear a cloth face-covering in public settings
- Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals not within the same household
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash hands often for 20 seconds and encourage others to do the same
- If no soap and water are available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue away
- Please see the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and the DSHS website at https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/ for more information.
You should check CDC and DSHS guidelines prior to your visit for any changes implemented by the CDC or the DSHS.